Business Ethics Case Study Assignment Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Business Ethics Case Study Assignment Help Online Services
Business ethics or it can be known by others name i.e Corporate Ethics is a type of professional ethics or applied ethics, that checks ethical moral and principle or ethical problems that can generally arise in a corporate environment or business environment.
It ensures that some level or quantity of trust remains within business between clients and consumers.
Importance of Business Ethics
Any decision taken by an individual or group within an organization, is being effected by their organization culture. Corporate social responsibility and ethical behavior can contribute to huge benefits to a corporates or business. Some of the examples are as follows
• They can increase sales and profit, as customers may attract towards company product.
• Increase in productivity with every decrease in labour turnover, as employee remains in a company where ethical behavior is good.
• Helps in the reduction of recruitment cost and finding of talented employees, as employee remains in a company where ethical behavior is good.
• Impact on share price, as they attract investors also.
So any unethical behavior can make impact on company reputation and at the same time it may affect its sales also.
Type or Various principles of Business Ethics
• Honesty: – Honesty is the best policy and it’s stood also in business also.So you must not deceive or mislead other by your statement, by your presentation, by your words or by any other means.
• Integrity: – Integrity must be stand tall in each and every situation and whatever may be the pressure is.
• Trust and promise: – The employee or member who is ethical are worthy of trust. They never mislead any people by their work or word.
• Loyal: -Conflict of interest does not come in operation, they are very loyal to that.
• Fair: – Deal is always fair and there are no hidden facts to that.
• Concern for others: – They are very kind, caring, and compassionate.
• Respect for others: – They respect the human dignity, privacy, interest of others.
• Law abiding: – They are abide by rules and regulations, laws.
• Commitment to excellence: – They are well prepared and informed while performing their duties and adheres for more than hundred percent commitment.
• Leader: – Always ready for the opportunities to take lead.
• Morale and reputation: – They always build the company goodwill and reputation and its employees morale.
• Accountability: – Always accountable for their work.
Ethical Issue in Corporates or Business
• Fundamental Issue: – Trust and integrity is one the fundamental issue which are currently faced by business.
• Diversity Issue: – As different type of people work under a given work, so always give respect to each individual.
• Decision Making Issue: – To make a final decision on any issue is one of the main issue which they faces.
• Governance and compliance issue: – Every business needs to comply with all Government Issue, safety issue and any other laws which the government from time to time levy on business.
Looking for best Business Ethics Case Study Assignment Help online ,please click here